We invite you to submit your abstracts with your latest research on meiosis and fertility.
- Abstract submission is not mandatory, but we encourage all participants to present their unpublished work.
- Abstract submission deadline is April 24th, 2015.
- Authors should indicate in the body of the message the preferred type of presentation (oral or poster communication). A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation as short talks. Participants whose abstracts are selected for short talks will be notified soon after this date.
- After successful submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Presenting authors must register for the symposium.
- Submission of an abstract implies consent of the authors to have it published in the abstract book.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the abstract book exactly as received to be distributed at the symposium.